- End clashes along Kisumu-Nandi...Muhoroni MP Onyango Koyoo wants the government to find permanent solutions to perennial conflicts at the Kisumu-Nandi border. He said yesterday that many lives have ... Read More
- Al Shabaab still a threat to K...The terrorist group Al Shabaab still remains a real security threat to Kenyan and East African security agencies, according to the latest report by the ... Read More
- Fertiliser deal haunts Sicily ...Questionable financial expenditure at the Agriculture ministry has returned to haunt Health CS Sicily Kariuki four years after her departure as the accounting officer.A parliamentary watchdog ... Read More
- Mudavadi asks KRA to probe mil...ANC leader Musalia Mudavadi wants the Kenya Revenue Authority to audit politicians donating millions of shillings to churches. The Nasa principal wants the taxman to ... Read More
- Knec incurs extra cost to faci...A huge chunk of the Sh4.2 billion set aside for the monitoring of KCSE exams will be used to pay personnel.Details of the month-long exams ... Read More
- Uhuru urges MPs to pass the tw...President Uhuru Kenyatta has asked MPs to pass the two-thirds gender rule set to be tabled in the National Assembly tomorrow. Uhuru told legislators to ... Read More
- EACC brought on board in crack...Saccos allowing defective matatus and noncompliant crew to operate, risk deregistration and prosecution as a multiagency team intensifies the traffic crackdown. National Transport and Safety ... Read More
- MPs plot to strip SRC of its p...
- MPs plot to strip salaries com...
Home / Kenya Newspage 2